CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Science Project 4-17-12

First we read books about birds, what kind of feet they had. We wrote the information about the birds, then we were ready to start building the nests. With sticks, grass, glue, we went outside to get the things we needed for our nest, and we decorated it. Then, we did a BIRD, with clay.
Now, every group is going to present their bird and their nest.

Group 1: OWL   Adolfo, Eduardo,. Michelle
Group 2: Parrot  Jason P, Sofia, Julian
Group 3: Albatros Maria, Marlene, Izaach, Rosa. Jassiria
Group 4: Flamingo Bryan, Militza, Marco, Uver
Group 5: Penguins  Karla, Jason C, Jonathan, Monica

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that you're learning about birds, just like me. I love watching them and feeding them. Please show me what you learn so I can learn more too.

Mrs. Thomas

Gabby Cruz said...

Mrs. Thomas we would like to invite you to our birds presentation. Tomorrow Friday 20th 1:00pm.

Please let us know if you can come.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to come! See you at one!

Anonymous said...

Dear Scientists,
Thank you for asking me to come to your class to see and hear about what you learned about birds. I am so impressed with your thinking! Birds are so important because they help us in ways we don't even know about and, without them, our world would look very different. Just think, no birds means that we would soon have too many bugs and those bugs would eat all the plants! I can't wait to hear what you do next! Will you invite me again?
Love, Mrs. Thomas

Post a Comment